On Thursday, Serie A announced Inter will play two league games at the San Siro behind closed doors and that the 27-year-old Koulibaly had been given a two-match ban.
Koulibaly was dismissed in the 81st minute after he was first booked for a foul on Matteo Politano and was then shown a second yellow card for sarcastically applauding the referee's decision.
It was the first time Serie A matches took place on December 26 in almost 50 years - since 1971. Of being French, Senegalese, Neapolitan: "a man", he wrote in Italian.
Over 100 Inter fans attacked Napoli fans' vehicles and coaches before kickoff, Milan police chief Marcello Cardona said.
"We need to be more cunning", added Spalletti who has also seen his side twice throw away the lead in a 2-2 draw at AS Roma and lose 1-0 at leaders Juventus despite creating more clear cut chances.
Koulibaly was sent off 10 minutes from the end of Napoli's 1-0 defeat at the San Siro, with substitute Lautaro Martinez scoring a stoppage-time victor for Inter.
A host of prominent football figures spoke out on the incident, including Liverpool's "Egyptian King" Mo Salah, who tweeted: "There's no place for racism in football". Koulibaly was always said to be Jose Mourinho's No.1 target for United but the Serie A side were looking for around £90million for the leading defender in the football.
Ancelotti said he had asked several times for the match against Inter to be halted, and announcements warning fans this would happen were made but no further action was taken.
Last year, Ghanaian player Sulley Muntari was sent off after confronting fans who abused him during a game for Pescara. "No to racism and any other offence and discrimination", he wrote.
"The solution exists. You have to stop the match".
Koulibaly, who was sent off during the game, addressed the issue on social media after the match, which was won by Lautoro Martinez's late goal, writing: "I'm sorry for the defeat and above all for having left my brothers!".
Defense Secretary James Mattis thanks troops in Christmas message
But on Saturday night, Trump wrote on "When President Obama ingloriously fired James Mattis , I gave him a second chance". Other officials said it wasn't clear whether Mattis had spoken directly to Trump about the accelerated departure.
Pujara scores second ton of Test series
Cheteshwar Pujara (68) and Virat Kohli (47) then added an unbroken 92 for the third wicket to put India in control. Marsh, Lyon, Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins all kept things tight, going at less than three runs an over.
Trump meets U.S. troops in Germany after surprise visit to Iraq
Trump campaigned for office on a platform of ending US involvement in foreign trouble spots, such as Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq. The terrorist group has lost roughly 99% of its territory in Iraq and Syria and is no longer in control of any major city.