It was first believed Meghan and Harry were keeping the gender of their baby a surprise, but rumours have circled in the last few weeks that they are aware of the sex, but just have not told the public.
The arrival of Baby Sussex is likely only days away, and royal experts say that Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan will have already assembled a crack team to help them with the baby once he or she is born.
The frosty Easter run-in between the brothers comes amid a Sunday Times report that there are plans for Harry and Meghan to possibly move to Africa in 2020 for charity work and to promote Britain after the birth of their baby, for two to three years.
Former British ambassador to the USA, Sir David Manning, and the Queen's former private secretary, Lord Geidt, are the ones who have drawn up the plans for the suggested move. For now, the couple is expected to remain in the United Kingdom as they await the arrival of their first child, due this spring.
The Sussexes recently set up a separate royal household and moved out of the Kensington Palace grounds to their new home at Frogmore Cottage on the grounds of Windsor Castle.
Read Vera Farmiga's Touching Tribute to Lorraine Warren
Because Lorraine is no doubt being received in Heaven as we speak, and she is finally reunited with the love of her life, Ed. Lorraine Warren , whose profession as a paranormal investigator inspired the film The Conjuring , has died .
Two Australians Among The 290 Killed In The Sri Lankan Easter Bombings
An official at the Batticaloa hospital told AFP more than 300 people had been admitted with injuries following the blast there. A Sri Lanka hospital spokesman says several blasts on Easter Sunday have killed dozens of people.
Botswana, where the couple spent Meghan's 36th birthday in 2017, and Malawi have been put forward as possible temporary homes, as well as South Africa, with each country having its own security issues.
It has been suggested the plan would also give the Sussexes - whose baby is due soon - a break from the United Kingdom and unending claims of a rift with the Cambridges.
Daily Express' royal reporter Richard Palmer took to Twitter and shared that Buckingham Palace is not denying these reports.
The newspaper said the plan for the Sussexes to take up an overseas role could be interpreted as a plan to "get them out of the way" so the "rock star" couple don't overshadow the king-to-be.
'The duke will continue to fulfil his role as Commonwealth Youth Ambassador'.